My New Home




I finally found a flat! It's HUGE for a Spanish piso and I have two great roomies. Lissa is from the U.S. and Carmen is Spanish. It's great because I speak in Spanish to Carmen and Javi (her bf) and it helps Lissa and I to speak English after long days of translating. We all love to cook and eat so it will work out fine.

My room has a single bed but also a pull out bed. Great for any visitors!

Also, we have a HUGE terrace with a great view of the AVE tracks (Spain's high speed trains) and the country side....very relaxing!

The days are really hot here but once the sun goes down it's cold. It's all about the Spanish sun which is strong! OH, and there´s are tons of bats here...something I never expected!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home